Inhalational Anesthesia with MADM™ as a Standard of Care
Thornhill Medical’s Mobile Anesthesia Delivery Module (MADM™) was designed and tested to deliver accurate gas anesthesia concentrations safer and more effectively when compared to alternative anesthesia delivery methods.
Benefits of Inhalational Anesthesia
Inhalational anesthesia allows for rapid and precise alteration of anesthetic depth with a single agent providing complete sedation. In addition, predictable dosage and results permit quicker patience emergency and recovery. Inhalational anesthesia is stable in a wide range of environmental conditions and is significantly more cost effective than TIVA in a circle circuit configuration. Overall long term use of inhalational anesthesia is safer as it is not linked to confusion, dementia, addiction, tolerance development or toxicity.
Optimize Anesthesia Delivery with MADM™
- Compact, portable, safe and robust
- Simple to set up, administer, and control
- Designed and tested to function in challenging environments
- Operational with any source of ventilation to provide full anesthesia workstation functionality
- Delivers anesthetic to known concentration
- Anesthetic canisters can be refilled and replaced during operation
- Incorporates embedded respiratory gas monitoring
- Conserves liquid anesthetic and eliminates the need to exhaust waste anesthetic gas when used in circle-circuit configuration
- Employs an internal backup battery to provide uninterrupted function for a minimum of 30 minutes